• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any!
    Rouhi

Rouhi gladly listens to her talk about her homeland as they walk with an increasing pace, he can't help but allow his eyes to wander around the landscape, taking in the beauty of it all as he stared at the rushing lake, his ears pivoting instantaneously to listen to the soft crashes of the twisting and creasing lake, his eyes taking in the sight. It was surely the most beautiful place he had been to, not that he had been to many but he was decidedly impressed by the landscape of these lands, he shot a smile as he looked back to the mare, resting his wings by his side as he listened to her happily.

Rouhi paused to think for a moment, there was the risk of catching the plague if he was to stay in the place Kensa had mentioned, but he could also help others which he was quite content on doing. The young male struggled to make a decision for a while before piercing the warming air with speech "I would like to stay here, I can help if any is needed" he smiled warmly as he lightly dipped his head, in his head his decision was final but his gut was still undecided, twisting slowly as he realised the true dangers of messing around with the plague, he wasn't even sure of its true devastation, with this decision the stallion stood up tall and shot another smile "I'm ready to keep going unless you would like to rest" he spoke quietly, the calling of the lake hushing his tone as he spoke, his eyes happily focused on Kensa as he awaited her speech.  

— Keep your dreams in check —

@[Kensa] OML I am so SO so sorry, I thought I had replied to this post but I obviously haven't I am literally so sorry for keeping you waiting this long! Next time if I take too long feel free to use a hammer to my head and remind me lol

Messages In This Thread
    Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-22-2018, 02:19 PM
    RE: Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by Rouhi - 12-13-2018, 05:06 PM