• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane
    Electra

She's an impatient creature, plagued with turmoil and destruction. She waits for no one. Yet she waited for him, and what a stupid fucking mistake.

Pressed up against his skin, she grows flustered by his words, infuriated by such suggestions. Does he seriously think her loyalty comes for free? Everyone has their price, and hers is no exception. She pulls away violently, her body phasing away from his touch. She chuckles, it's sweet and soft as she recoils, "you thought my loyalty was free?" A wicked smile forms on her pale lips. "everyone has a price Bane, and mine is just far more selective." She pauses her body spiraling, into a translucent ivory mist. 

"I don't stay for Loess, or for you, I stay for the pay out." Her vibrant hues flicker, as she strides forwards her body phasing right through his, intangible to touch. "I'd say we're through here." She croons her angular head back, her ghastly figure swaying as she walks, the earth around her rising into the air, stirring around her. 

like the sweetener you are

Sorry for the wait @[Wolfbane]
    Basically she's done with Loess/The Pampas unless Bane can essentially "Pay up"
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 11-22-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 01-01-2019, 03:06 PM