• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

now I limit myself to a six gun quota
    Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die
    Tyrna quirks her eyebrow in mild surprise at the sudden appearance of the black mare. She was unprepared for such an abrupt entrance and feels her control slip for just a second. With some effort, Tyrna manages to keep the beast in check and tries to ignore the knowing way that the black mare, Camrynn, looks at her.

It is the Amazonian, Rhy she said her name was, that asks the question Tyrna wanted to know. Just what could this relatively unassuming child do? Tyrna herself was still trying to figure out her own new found powers and curses, and there were some patches of forest that would attest to her rage driven experiments to figure out just what they were and how best to utilize them. If the girl had powers similar to Camrynn's as she said, well one day she would be a force to be reckoned with in her own right.

The silver girl listens patiently as Rhy delivers her recruitment spiel, and in all honesty if she didn't hold the Falls so dear to her heart, Tyrna might have been tempted to explore the jungle kingdom for herself. As it stood however she was left with the small problem of trying to convince the child the Falls was a better choice. Once Rhy had finished, the wolf girl politely started her own speech. "Perhaps if the heat doesn't sit well with you, you would enjoy the Falls. We are a peaceful kingdom that accepts all who seek a safe haven and with a much cooler climate than the Jungle or deserts. We have wonderful forests to play in and cool pools of water filled with colorful and friendly fish. We don't ask for any pledges so you would be free to come and go as you pleased as well. It's like a fairytale." Tyrna smiled softly at Nebibi. Talking about her home was one of the few things that still made Tyrna unconditionally happy and she hoped she would be able to share it.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by nebibi - 07-09-2015, 02:12 AM
    RE: now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by Tyrna - 07-22-2015, 11:17 AM