• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

now I limit myself to a six gun quota
    Tyrna could feel the restlessness start to overwhelm her. She had spent too long in the safety of the Falls, and now she needed to run, to breathe, to get the sinking loneliness out of her chest. With a hasty goodbye and a howl in her ears she flees the Falls. The silver girl turns her attention towards the field. Tyrna enjoyed the simplicity of the chattering mares and the sparse interactions she had with a few individuals. Mostly she just enjoyed the open field and the sun beating easily down on her back.

Tyrna gallops leisurely into the field, reveling in the pull of her muscles and the dirt kicked up from her hooves. Her gunmetal and starlight hide glisten with sweat as she winds her way around the field looking for prospective candidates. The wolf in her ears is quiet today, sated from an earlier hunt, which makes it easier for her to really study the horses milling around. Eventually she spots a dark mare with a bright orange blaze that shows a lot of promise. Plastering on a charming smile and shaking her sweaty forelock from her eyes, Tyrna approaches the younger mare.

"Hello, My name is Tyrna. I come from the Falls" her voice is all honey and charm. If she picked up anything from her mother,besides her looks, it was her diplomacy."If you're looking for a home, perhaps I can help."

Messages In This Thread
    now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by nebibi - 07-09-2015, 02:12 AM
    RE: now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by Tyrna - 07-09-2015, 02:37 AM