• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]
    It seems like his disappearing act failed to impress any of the three. Juice, on the contrary, finds himself beyond curious. Had he always possessed this trait? He would have to test his limits further to better understand what he could do. For now, the hound grants him permission to stay. The slightly older colt, the buckskin, seems ready to high-tail it while the light green mare remains calm and collected. Interesting. Anyways, the young bay splash feel relief that he did not have to relocate. These woods are all he has known and, he rather enjoys the comfort of their shadows. Mary's question pulls his focus back onto her. He responds promptly, his tone marked with the confidence of an ignorant boy. "It's Juice."

Sorry for the delay! I just felt like I should reply/answer Mary.

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 01-07-2019, 04:18 PM