• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    He ignores the obstacle the buckskin stallion becomes between him and the young boy. Nothing would stop the beast from finding his way to an easy meal if it came to it. The animal within would not allow it—the hunger within him sometimes could not be controlled. But for now, it did not. Simply, he enjoyed pushing to the limits and playing his game.

There was something enjoyable about making another one feel meek. Even if it was a child, Sinner found a thrill in such things. Children were innocent beings, and bringing them into the dark was almost as thrilling as the hunt was. Their reaction was priceless. Truly.

His unravels his ominous expression with more delight. The enjoyment fills his dark, hollowed eyes now. Giving him more life than before. Sinner marvels at the way the young boy grows tense and withdraws into himself. Melting right in front of him.

Then came the distant, yet close footsteps.

Now the boy is literally melting in front of him! Sinner snorts with annoyance at the boy. However, it seemed other matters needed to be dealt with.

He flicks one ear in the direction of the footfalls against the snowy surface. He inhales sharply, taking in the fresh scent that comes from the shadows and joins the group. “Mary,” he says warmly in greeting, though there is a hint of irritation in his words.  The hound’s dark eyes flicker towards the pastel mare. “So glad you could join us.”

Of course, he thinks with a silent shake of his black canine head, There would be more of your little ones lingering around, Arthas. However, he did not exactly expect them to all come running high-tail back to Sylva. Did they truly think they could claim their right to the throne of the autumn kingdom? He snorts loudly in disgust at the possibility of that. It had been his all along.

“Anyone else I should be expecting then, Mary?” A sour tone spills from his lips. He expects once he establishes a more stronger foundation there will be more to come. Monsters and those that had likely fled the autumn forest. Perhaps even something more.

Sinner then turns his attention to the colt after Mary questions him. His puddle form was short-lived, but he rather liked the boy within his liquid state. It was rather amusing to see the boy fall and melt beneath him. However, it seemed the once scared colt has grown a bit of backbone as he looks at the dark hound straight on. An amused smirk grows across his lips while his eyes with life dance as he looks and listens to the colt.

He could care less for the colt being born within these woods. Being born gave no one a right to anything when it was all his for the taking. However, he likes the sound of the colt’s last words. The Sylvan king could use more able bodies around here. And for free, he did not disagree with that at all.

The buckskin stallion interjects before he can speak. Clearly trying to defend the colt from coming to any harm. Sinner had no plans of making the young colt his next meal. His smile grows with satisfaction now. “I could not agree more. Sylva will need numbers.” However, he doesn’t agree to what Delta fears about the plague. “Do not be so silly,” he growls, clearly irritated by the sudden proposition. “If you are afraid of the plague then do not show your face within Sylva. I will not vacate Sylva because of a petty plague that has consumed Beqanna.” A plague I gladly brought, but he does not care about that now. “I will ensure those that fall victim to the plague will be under my care and protection. Sylva will not struggle or fall while I am on the throne.”

He pauses for a moment, glancing over to the young colt for a moment and then back to Delta. He licks his lips lightly, pulling in his previous irritation. “You are both welcomed to stay within Sylva and make with what you want of yourselves. If you wish for glory, then claim it. But I will not have you living in fear of the plague if you remain.” Fear will not fuel them, but determination might. “We will find a cure for the plague. I am sure of it.” Even if he does not need it, Sylva will need it to heal and to become stronger.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary] @[Delta] @[Juice]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Sinner - 11-25-2018, 01:27 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM