• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

Looking to the colt with questioning eyes, his answers are slow to surface.  This worries him even more that the kid was lost and has been wandering for some time.  The bay seemed much too thin and passive to do well alone and especially here.

After their father died the kingdom slowly spiraled into its old ways.  It had shocked them both when Mary had not been left with the reigning title. And since their father's death a sinister hound had risen to ranks while Mary was off, well, being Mary.  

The buckskin found quickly they were not the only ones searching the forests.  His green eyes lock on the form of the lingering hound.  Holding his gaze and moving himself to stand between the wolf and the sheep.  The buckskin would not be such easy prey, but the bay colt would make an easy meal.

Words slither from the canine jaws and he is but a breath away from stating his right within the kingdom.  Until a familiar voice and form appears to settle very near the hellhound.  He snorts in disapproval, bringing his muzzle to touch his chest in an arched display of muscle.  He is about to demand she step away from that atrocity but Mary is quick to speak and question the colt that he was attempting to shelter.

His gaze turns to the colt, or where it had been.  For a moment he is perplexed by the sudden disappearing act, finding only a puddle in the place the bay had been.  It was possible the colt pissed himself and high tailed it into the forests out of fear.  But as quickly as the thought entered his mind, the puddle began to shapeshift into the splashed boy.  

His muddy ears swivel in uncertainty before one rests on the hound again and one on the suddenly strong willed colt.  Defiance could be one's undoing in such situations and so he decides to interject, "The child is of no threat to you or your kingdom." There is pause while his gaze settles on the wolf, "If a kingdom is to be strong we will need numbers and if he is willing to step up than I see no reason he cannot stay remain.  But if we stay here we will all fall victim to the plague..." All during the buckskins ramble he is really thinking they needed to get the fuck out of here five minutes ago.  But he wasn't about to leave without his sister.

Delta

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Delta - 11-18-2018, 10:28 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM