• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]
    The young patterned bay hears the male before his dark, glossy orbs catch sight of his buckskin stallion. "Maryyy. Mary!" And then, the other equine must hear Juice's approach because he demands, "Who's there?" Lean chassis slides to a halt while gaze studies the older stag. He is taller and sturdier than Juice; quite athletic with well-defined haunches, powerful shoulders with a thick neck and noble profile. When he catches sight of Juice, he immediately questions why the colt is here.

The brown and white splashed lad steps forward and, opens his maw to speak but, is interrupted by the firm words of another male. Tufted lobes flick rearwards as Juice detects the lurking breaths of the beast that pads silently closer. Haunches tense and young male draws his breath in as the large hound encircles them. He could sense the power this male possesses and, Juice feels his heart begin to race. The hound's next words cause the tense muscles of his hindquarters to flinch. Then, the footfalls of another equine can be heard echoing off of the tree bark. Juice could hear his own pulse in his ears and could feel a lump growing in his throat. He could not be certain what would step out of the shadows but, he is quickly liking this situation less and less.

Mentally, the young steed attempts to withdraw within himself. It is a defensive measure to avoid the brewing conflict he finds himself in. He closes his eyes and imagines himself sinking into his shell, like a turtle. He feels himself retreating and, when he feels more safe, he opens his eyes. It is now that Juice realizes he no longer stands as tall as he did moments ago. His view is vastly different; much lower. From the slowly thawing ground, Juice sits in a single, completely liquid puddle. He feels the warmth of the hound's breath against him though he has no fur. He can still hear Mary's defense of her brother though he has no ears. Without nostrils, he can still smell the retreating scent of winter amongst the walnut and hickory trees. He can feel the chilly, early spring breeze brush against the surface of his liquid state, causing small ripples in his smooth consistency. It is a strange sensation and, yet, Juice finds it comforting. He attempts to move and, while gravity permits his small, clear pool to shift slightly, he does not make it far.

The time spent in liquid form is short-lived and, shortly thereafter, the flat puddle reforms into the equine body of the colt. Baffled by what had just happened, Juice stands for a moment, blinking rapidly. A deep sigh releases from nasal caverns before almost black orbs survey the three forms still standing around him. He offers a sheepish grin before lifting his poll. He  decides to address his answer to the hound and, squares eye contact with him before speaking. "I was born here. My mother delivered me while she was held captive." Glossy orbs acquire a hardness stemmed from defiance. He was not intruding. He belonged here just as much as anyone. For goodness sake, if they had a problem with him being here, take it up with her. Where was Lavendel these days? The colt wondered briefly as, he had not seen his mother or, twin, in months. He shifts his focus to the fading green-gray mare before addressing her accusation-laced question. "Look, I have no where else to go. I am happy to contribute in any way that I can. Perhaps you have room enough for me to stay?"

@[Sinner] @[Delta] @[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-18-2018, 09:20 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM