• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]

Mary
    Spring had arrived, and the bare desolate kingdom would soon be blooming into the fully covered kingdom once again. The plague had been around for a bit now, and she had still managed to escape its kiss of death, but one thing she could not shake was Delta. Her damn brother had always been following her, to 'protect' her even though she did not need his protection. A trait there father passed onto him, he was always groomed to be the heir, but it seems as though Mary in better shape to secure the throne.

Marryyy........Maryy! her name rings in her ears, the voice of her brother. Though she normally would avoid the splashed stallion, the scent of another ran through her nares. Her head tilted, a stranger? Did Bane send them? Were they coming in an attempt to secure Sylva for themselves? Her ears flatten to her dome, this kingdom was not available for strangers.

She lurked closer to her brothers voice, closer to the scent of the stranger, prowling in the background. Don't you know its unsafe? Her brother asks, concerned for the strange stallion. Mary rolls her eyes, was he stupid or arrogant? Why was he so friendly with the stranger? With the plague lurking everyone was on edge, more ballsy than they should be. She was about to step from her hiding, but Sinner appears from his own spot of hiding. Intruders are never safe, at least not within Sylva the words slip passe the hounds lips.

A small grin tugs at her lips as she watches the newly crowned king mark his territory, it was a little cute actually. The hound begins to circle the pair, what are you both doing here? he demands, finding a seat next to Delta. He didn't know Delta? What the hell did he do as Champion?

She rolls her eyes, it seems in this situation she had to save her brother. The dapple mare steps out from her hiding spot and approaches the trio This one is my brother, he has lived her as long as I have. She states, flicking her head towards Delta, her gaze finding Sinners. She gently flicks her tail at Sinner, finding a spot beside him and the stranger, glancing a smirk to Sinner her gaze turns to the stranger although you are an intruder, so why is it you are here? She cocks an eye, awaiting his response.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner] @[Delta] @[Juice]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM