• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

Forever the shadow of his sister, his only purpose had been ensuring her safety when father wasn't around.  Now that their father was dead he assumed he would be doing a lot more watching lately.  But alas Mary has slipped from his guard. Again.

He decides to go look for her.  Since the plague erupted he thought it may be best to find her and seek shelter in one of the safe places.  He is quick to move into action.  The lengthening stride of his adolescent body moved him quickly across the Sylvian kingdom in his search of his sister.  Since their father's death, he is unsure they are truly safe anywhere.  Arthas had created some enemies but his hope is 'the once king's' spawn will not be held accountable. 

"Maryyy," he calls out into the forests.  The weather was peaking towards an early spring but even the promise of new life could not prevent the plague from settling within their chests if they did not leave this place. 

"Mary!" His emerald eyes scan the territory around him to find the slightest of movements.  His buckskin coat did well to camouflage him here, but Mary would stand out amongst the browns and reds of their world.  A snap of twig comes from behind him and he pivots swiftly.  The andalusian blood running in his veins made him agile as well as compact.  "Who's there?"  The question is given even before his eyes settle on a form.  But when they do he is unsettled that it is a child alone in the forests.  "What are you doing out here?? Don't you know it is unsafe?"  Of course the young colt must not know.  What sane horse would be here without valid reason?  Like looking for a sister... 

Delta

@[Juice] Ok.  He needs to be corrupted or something lol.  Maybe accidentally hurting someone will flip a switch XD
    @[Mary] Since she is mentioned Wink
    @[The Plague] and for funsies lol

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Delta - 11-14-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM