• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey
    He waited for a moment when he could get her alone, something that was hard to come by with so many people wanting her attention, wanting to reunite or get some one on one time with her, something he could relate to all too well. Well, he was patient when it came to the kids at least. He was happy to sass his way into her view when the kids were occupied, regardless of who else might be around. Just needed to make sure his babies got to spend some time with their momma before he butted in.

Then he did so shamelessly and with a hint of a wicked edge to his grin. “C’mere, babe,” he crooned, trailing his muzzle up the side of her neck and pausing just long enough to take in her scent. Maybe it’d get him some teeth to the face, but it’d be so damn worth it. “Wanna talk to you.” He managed to only put a little bit of a smirk into the word talk, managed to make it sound at least halfway sincere, which was good, ‘cause he meant it. He just also couldn’t help but flirt a little when it came to his lovely Lacey.

With a little persistence and a grin that said he’d only get worse if she made him work for it too long, he managed to coax her away for a little privacy, then walked alongside her, hip and shoulder brushing against hers, reaching out to lip at her pretty mane, tail swishing with his step just enough to harass hers just a bit. “How you handling all of this, beautiful? Kind of a lot to take in.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey - by Kerberos - 11-06-2018, 06:32 PM