• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the way you kiss me will work each time // Valdis

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

I'll be in the forest after this. Come with me.

He's not sure why he murmurs these words to his somewhat estranged sister as the meeting between them and their parents (for the most part) comes to a close, but he does; something in the way the winged girl stood and seemed also affected by what is going on. Despite the strange dynamic of their relationship - full of love as children and somewhat tense as young adults - he finds himself pacing anxiously through the forest, awaiting the arrival of his older half-sister.

He wonders why he hadn't asked Will or Sviko to come, given their closer relationship - but everything felt on edge in this new world, as if a single breath could render one spineless. Indeed, the prince felt spineless; though he'd taken part in a mutiny in favour of the usurper, and though he is growing into his adult figure with a rapidity he is no way capable of handling emotionally, he feels spineless. Disembodied. Utterly gutted.

The change is too much for one not even through his second year of life; and yet, there is no mercy. Not for him; not for anyone.

He realizes that he's worn a path where he paces, and that twigs and pine needles have lodged themselves in the feathers lining his wings. With a disgruntled mutter, Rhae stills himself, willing himself to be patient; but a moment later, he returns to his march. If she does not show by daybreak, he will return to Tephra.

Rhaegor

@[Valdis]
    @[The Plague] can I please get Rhaegor infected <3
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    the way you kiss me will work each time // Valdis - by Rhaegor - 11-02-2018, 02:02 AM