• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction;
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

The world they lived in was cruel and unforgiving.  Through the years she had felt her heart begin to harden.  It confused her how Kroms could remain so intact under such a hard exterior.  After hearing that their father had been killed, her empathy had dulled even more.  But Krom remained level headed and offered comfort to his grieving twin.  It had hit her the hardest.  She thought highly of her father and anything less she would not believe.

When a call came to them her lavender ears fell flat.  All she wanted was peace but this sounded anything but.  They all traveled quickly to find others gathering.  Soon Krom is speaking and then the others.  She hardly hears the jargon that flows from their lips.  Her eyes are hardened to any that they land upon, until they find Koves.  She was the bright light in a rather dull existence.  She notices the concern suddenly consuming the filly and the way she fidgets with her trinket Krom had crafted.  Her mind thinks of Ketzia but she sees how Kove eyes the crowd as if looking for another.  She reaches her muzzle to her lilac locked sister when Krom leaves as if to beckon her away from here.  The filly follows and they are soon on their way.

So obviously Kove and Karat stick by their brother Krom.  Since I OOC don't care for leading a place with ranks cuz they just never pan out, Krom is willing to step down if a kingdom structure is the way Tephra members want to go.  Sorry if this wasn't as much IC drama as what you wanted but Krom doesn't do drama lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction; - by Karat - 11-02-2018, 10:13 PM