• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction;
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

His family is gathered at the base of the volcano when he feels the shifting of lands.  He is more in tune with the earth below his hooves than most.  The way she heaves and groans, quakes them all aware to the changes their world endures.  And, when she grows silent he looks to each of his siblings with unease.  For the most part his immediate view of Tephra is unchanged.  The mountain still rises behind him and the ocean at his side, "Kwartz, fly overhead and see what you can find." His emerald eyes go to Kove and Karat, "Stay close."  He looks out back across the kingdom before taking a step.

The wander some distance and then he hears an unfamiliar voice, calling to the people of Tephra.  His ears flick forwards to listen as they move closer.  What he finds is not anything he had expected, but it did not concern him either.  Jungle cats were common here and shifters even more so.  

The stallion listens to all that is said and he can't help but think the creature has stolen his own thoughts.  If disease is upon them they must hold steady where it is safe.  But he wonders what will happen to the rest.  When she finishes and his head dips in greeting, he turns to find all those who may have gathered.  "I cannot agree more.  We must stand united, now more than ever.  If Tephra is amongst the safe-havens than we are lucky to call her home," his gaze regards each of them and then fall to his sisters.  "But, others will not be so fortunate," he pauses before looking to the spotted cat again.  "Any who wish to leave these borders to find those who have fallen victim, do know the great risk you are taking.  Be careful.  I myself will aide in saving as many lives as I can, but I will not force those who do not wish to leave to do so," he looks to his sisters and hopes they will not be so bold as to leave, but he would not stop them if they chose that path.  "I only ask those that wish to remain within the safety of our borders, to please greet newcomers who seek sanctuary and tend to their needs," the iron stallion notes the strength the jaguar has shown and address' her now, "Aysel would you like to accompany me in this endeavor?"

If his intentions are not clear, he will be leaving to tour the areas and find others who need assistance.  If Aysel wants to come that's cool! 
    @[Aysel] If she's not an actual shifter my apologizes but she sounded like one lol

mentions:
    @[Kwartz]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction; - by Kromium - 11-01-2018, 07:52 AM