• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction;

she's no saint but she'll take you to your knees
    try her boy but she'll still do what she please

First and foremost, she is and has always been sworn the vast Jungles… to the thick canopy that blankets the land and only allows little light to pierce the ground, and to the air carries the overwhelming heat of summer whilst tinged by the sulphurous smell of the volcanic rock. She enjoys the vines and the flowers, the primordial smell of plants untouched and unaged in time, and like the great cats that once prowled the very region of her home… she stretches and lumbers about the wilds of it.

Purpose, however, is reflected in the dark blue and silver speckled eyes and the red spattered form of the mare slithers between the trees and across the wilds. Rounder now and heavier she breaks the copse and goes to the center point of the land: stands amidst the wide clearing and peers out at the various persons of the nation.

Aysel shudders, and hesitates; but even then she finds the fire, the spark and the anger. Like a wild conflagration of pride her voice raises, accented and smoky: and she calls to them loudly. 

“Tephra,” she begins. “I am not your King, nor your Queen obviously, I am Aysel: a resident here like you. The winds have changed, and rumor circulates through the vast population of these lands that this is because of the actions in Pangea. The vision we all experienced, the command to kill Rhonen… Carnage gave that to us and now?” she pauses but not for effecti, to catch her breath.

“A plague spreads across all of Beqanna, and the lands have changed and it seems now old ones have risen to the surface of the world. We stand at unfortunate precipice of history, of time… as I hear our Kingdom is safe; but others are not lucky. They reform and restructure: create safezones and sanctuaries, and we? We in Tephra are safe; but only if we do not venture out beyond our borders.” though it sours her mouth, she says it, and she spits at the idea of hiding.

“I know little more or anything else; but right now we must care for each other and ourselves: for those who would seek to come and find safety. If you with child than do not leave to border and birth them here, that will spare them from this unfortunate situation for now.” she states this because in evidence she is rounder, fuller and heavy with her own.

Looking to her leadership, to the King and the General: she blinks, the Jaguar’s body stiff and her muscles tense. 

Aysel

Messages In This Thread
    [All of Tephra] I burned your world away, devoured by my conviction; - by Aysel - 11-01-2018, 01:11 AM