• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let the dream pull you below; Vulgaris
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    He steps slowly back from the water’s edge with his head still lowered, watching the water as the tentacles make their ascent. When her full head finally emerges, he licks the blood from his teeth and tries to decide if it’s worth pursuing a hunt. But the texture of her meat displeases him and so he supposes that he would not enjoy trying to devour her. At least not today. But then she issues a hiss at him and he opens his jaws wide to reveal all the glimmering teeth lining his mouth as he replies with one of his own, slow and guttural.

His lips slowly meet once more when she speaks and he tilts his head warily at the observation. He’s never been a fan of the seas and so her words confuse him, coupled with the accent laced over them. Distrust blooms like a night flower within him but he remains in place. Vulgaris is the apex, the king of the hunt and all who would try to consume him. He lifts his gray head and the scars lining his face shine pink and pale in the sun light.

Yidhra. Your blood is overly salty and it disgusts me,” he explains rather than offering up his own name, as though he’s insulted that she isn’t exotic and delicious. “My name is Vulgaris. I don’t take kindly to surprises.

His sage colored eyes observe the writhing tentacles trying to masquerade as something still equine, squirming and squelching. Would it at least be satisfying to pluck the appendages from her and see what lies beneath that pulsing mass? No, he needs to focus more on selecting smaller game so Adna can begin to learn how to hunt for herself. Such strange prey as Yidhra is simply a distraction to that task, although she’s entertaining at least.

Do you normally touch people before or after introductions?” he asks as he shifts his weight.
    @[Yidhra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let the dream pull you below; Vulgaris - by vulgaris - 11-14-2018, 10:43 PM