• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rusty ponies need rusty words.
    You guys <333 I am not too cool to admit that it makes my heart happy that Set is so loved. I've never poured so much into a character like I have him! I have been stalking all of your ponies, trying to catch up. It is so wonderful to be back among so many amazing writers!! -fangirl-

Ok to answer the most asked question as far as where everyone is ...
    Set: Really, up for lots of things. I make up stories in my head about my ponies' lives/absences, so there are a few things going on with these three that I am not quite ready to reveal yet, but it's all rather fluid Big Grin One crucial essence of his character is being grounded in a strong female(s) and right now he doesn't know anyone. Otherwise LF friends, enemies, etc.
    Salomea: I am still fleshing out her character. Set does not let her forget that she's Infection's daughter and he and Niklas, having raised her these past six years (her past is fun but still fleshing that out) have deserted her for the time being. Given her upbringing, she's a tough sort of naive. Never really known anyone who isn't powerful like her grandfather and uncle and so attaches herself easily to strong, powerful types like them. Kind of a snarky brat, can be defensive and relatively easy to rile. She just needs life experiences, really.
    Niklas: Still working on his character. He is the first actual demon in Beqanna, so he's a little different than any others. Controls a hellhound, enjoys pranks and the odd physical torture. Can be oddly friendly. Volatile.

Toli - I do not mind slow posts at all! I am museful right now but my job and school keep me busy so sometimes I will be slow, too! If anyone strikes your fancy let me know, I will throw up a post. Or you can start something and I'll reply. Whatever works <3
    Insane - Set absolutely wants to meet a grandkid (or two)! Should I start to one of them?
    Laura - The same goes for you, m'dear. #numberonestalker
    Shelbi - Ah missed youuuu! And Sinner, mmmff, I love his character! Obvi all of yours are amazing, his name just caught my eye so I was stalking his threads before I even realized who played him. Do you have anything specific? Or anyone specific? I don't mind starting but if you have something in mind, go for it Big Grin
    Kristin - Oh great one! Whoever you have most muse for? I am drawn to Sviko but I think that Set can work with any of them Big Grin

If you guys have anything specific in mind, just shoot. I am flexible and looking for dramatic character development, whether it be slow-burning or an explosion heh heh.
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON

Messages In This Thread
    rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Dem - 10-26-2018, 06:14 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Toli - 10-26-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by insane - 10-26-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by laura - 10-26-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Shelbi - 10-28-2018, 04:52 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Kristin - 10-28-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Dem - 10-29-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Anodyne - 10-29-2018, 02:55 AM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by insane - 10-29-2018, 08:46 AM
    RE: rusty ponies need rusty words. - by Shelbi - 10-30-2018, 12:03 PM