• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All Good Things Come To An End -{Bane}
    The last time Bane and Arthas spoke Bane was supposed to scope out Ischia. Arthas promised to be the one to visit Loess and to find out about his visit. It had been longer than he intended, but he was here not only to visit his first home, but to visit his closest friend, Bane.

It did not take long for the yellow and blue stallion to appear, a smile grew on his maw as he appeared. Though the stallion did not seem himself....he approached Arthas with caution, was something wrong with Bane? With Loess? You rang? he inquires, there was no humor shared that was a normal behavior for the pair. Yes... the word cautiously escaped his maw just keeping my promise

The scent of Lepis ran through his nare and his eyes honed in on Bane, it wasn't odd as she was tbe cleric and he was the king. His eyes gazed over the stallion, hoping he was not in danger, any reason for him to be acting this way. His eyes stopped at his wings, he caught a blue feather entwined with his own....a blue that did not match his....a blue that matched Lepis'.

Anger quickly took control of Arthas You have got to be kidding me he snorts, his ears pinned to the dome of his head. Everything made sense now, he had come to terms that Lepis had left him, but he could not believe that Bane would be the reason.

No, he can not come to the conclusion, he had to hear the words from Banes own mouth. Go ahead Bane, tell me it isn't true hatred seeping out in his tone. The dapple stallion stood taller, sizing up the striped king. He could not forgive the betrayal of his closest friend, a friend who he treated as a son. Had the bastard really done this to him?

@[Wolfbane] Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All Good Things Come To An End -{Bane} - by Arthas - 10-28-2018, 11:55 AM