• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

A party.

Right.

Well, they can’t say she is too old. Or too young. She has argumentation against both, even if she looks to be the youngest horse, she is as old as Kensa - three. And a half, by now.

Her wings are barely able to carry her, but they do, long enough for her to glide down the cliffs and land on the beach. She spots Clay and Will easily; a pair of horns sticking out of the crowd. She makes her way over quickly, and greets them with a smirk. ”Clay, Will. I’m so glad you’re having this party. I couldn’t bear to stay away.” Turning to Clayton, she chuckles. ”How’s your sister?”

Okay, but that was quite enough. The smokey black filly looks about the group she has encountered, one golden and white boy (perhaps, she shares her mother’s weakness for the colour and pattern), that she knows must be Sviko even if he doesn’t know her name, well, he’s still pretty to look at. But she turns to the girl he was talking to instead, grinning like a mad dog. ”I’m Tähti. It’s good to see word spread outside the kingdom, I might have been the only one with wings!” glancing around, she suspects Chryseis, but she doesn’t really comment, or mind.

She shakes herself as Sviko walks away, and gets in touch with his brother, who seems to have a lot of eyes on him already. She shrugs then, thinking he’s maybe not interested, and looks to Will in hopes that she has a good idea to get this party actually started. Maybe a competition?

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Sviko]@[Warlight]@[Clayton]@[Eifa] I think this is the smaller group I am talking to now

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Tähti - 10-26-2018, 07:52 AM