• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, Tunnel

She dodges his question and it irritates him, but not enough to act on. The well of his patience runs deep or dry and there’s no knowing which it will be from one moment to the next. He takes a step forward, filling the space between them with his blue bulk so that they are nose to nose. ”Some of the same things you are, I imagine.” When he exhales his breath collides with hers, a cloud in in the cold. His eyes search hers in a slow, cold way “Does that surprise you, Briseis?”

What is fearlessness to you Briseis? He had asked, and she had not replied and now he decides that he does not require an answer at all. He knows the answer like he knows she will stand here and watch him coil around her

The creature Tunnel shifts closer still, tracing his lips up the side of her face and then withdrawing. There is a gentleness in the caress, but it is weighted with the tension of ferocity. ”Wouldn’t you like to be less afraid of those things? Just a little less?” He purrs, growls, coaxes perhaps, though it is not something he often bothers with. She can run from her dreams, into dark forests where he waits and he can wake her from here fear with fresh abuses. Trade those terrors of night, and dangers of day for all those that he would give her. He could steal her breath and make her forget, she’ll just have to pay the price of possession.

like a shipwreck we die going into ourselves
    as though we were drowning inside our hearts

@[Briseis] I had another whole paragraph but I took it out, I know what he wants and it isn't for me to blabber like I do on my other characters.  Tongue
    the heart moving through a tunnel
    in it darkness, darkness, darkness

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, Tunnel - by Tunnel - 12-04-2018, 09:26 PM