• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open ||
    Kagerus
    { and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times }

As brave as I hope all of Hyaline's members to be, the golden mare approaches swiftly. Her lyrical voice precedes her proximity, though she does get quite close all things considered; Panthera's eyes track her carefully, a habit I've yet to break the cat of as it unnerves practically everyone who meets her. I finish chewing a last bite of grass as she begins to ask a question, swallowing and chuckling at its content.

"She is my familiar, a gift for having placed second in the Alliance some years ago."  The statement is truthful, though I somewhat resent that it makes me sound... pompous. On the other hand, having that certification to my name lends Hyaline a bit more of a bite than other kingdoms - even more to that end, Solace too had participated in the Alliance. A smile curls on my lips at the thought - Solace is even sexier than normal when she's rared up for battle, the little minx - but it tempers some at the buckskin's next utterance, my head nodding amiably at her request for forgiveness.

"Well welcome Adira, I am pleased to know that Tähti has brought you to visit. I do indeed reside here; I am one of two Caretakers, the other being my wife, Solace." I smile again, feeling the wind pull through my mane, some locks brushing against the lower prongs of my antlers. "I hope you've found Hyaline pleasant thus far."

Just as I am saying so, the presence of another catches my attention. My neck twists, disturbing the smooth lines which cut from white to bay as I gaze curiously towards the newcomer. A stallion, creamy white and with distinct bloodlines as shown by his excellent conformation and build. Panthera sits up from where she'd been crouching to peer over the grasses towards the stallion before settling down again, rather uninterested in the proceedings now that she knows I'm safe.

"Hello there, I don't believe we've met either. I am Kagerus, one of two Caretakers here; what is your name?" I side-step closer to the stallion, evening out the space between us three such that the conversation includes us all. "Are you both temporary residents, or have you considered Hyaline as your home? If so, I can speak to our caste systems as well, though no member is expected to join unless they'd like to."

@[Adria]
    Just so both of you know, Panthera is a leopard, so tawny not black! No need to fix your posts I just thought I'd clarify <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open || - by Kagerus - 10-17-2018, 03:08 PM