• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open ||

Adria

I felt nothing at all, freedom of the fall

Concentration broken, Adria turns a subtly lovely head aside to catch sight of who else had come along. Met with a vision of crowned antlers and two figures, the nereid shifts around to peer curiously at the duo for a moment. At the right stood a mare patched over, white on mahogany, while directly to the lady’s side crouched a satin black wildcat. Her own knowledge on large felines was scarce at best, so Adria could only guess the species from where she stood apart but no matter. The imposing pair kept their distance and Adria stifled her own apprehensions in favor of meandering closer.

“Hello there!” She chimes, the sound of her voice like sheets of rain falling over the ocean. In her natural element Adria rivaled her own mother in terms of grace. Here on land, her steps seem to flow like the rivers she traveled through. Winding close enough to be mildly disturbed by the unflinching stare of round, yellowed eyes following her, the ischian-born mare eases to a stop before forcing her attention away from the predator and onto the bone-crowned overo.

“Are you a … beast tamer?” She tries, searching for the correct term while her native tongue gave the words a soft slur. Growing up alongside a dam who talked to sharks made the symbiosis of horse and cat a bit easier to swallow. “Ah forgive me!” The youngling started again, “My name is Adria. I was invited here by Tähti; graying pegasus with black wings? Are you -“ She tilts her head “- are you a ‘member’ of this Hyaline?”

@[Kagerus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open || - by Adria - 10-15-2018, 11:15 AM