• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Will Fulfill Your Promise- Wolfbane

Mary
    It was nice to be back in Loess, a small break from the silence she finds in Sylva. Sure father was the king now, but it was almost as if he told everyone to stay away from her, she search for the residents but she could not find any of them. She was able to make plenty of friends outside the kingdom, but it seemed father did not get around to put a warning out in Loess.

Her eyes gaze upon him, trying not to appear as though she is staring. Was it weird to think he was attractive? Her father nearly thought of him as a son....or perhaps a lover...either way it was weird...but she could not help glancing over his defined muscles.

Vulgaris isn't boring at all his voice distracted her from the thoughts she had, her eyes flicked from his muscles to find his gaze. She gives a quick laugh in response, she did not know the dapple stallion, though she heard of him vaguely. A friend her father made before leaving, the new Champion when Arthas left.

She asks how Sylva was, it was pleasant to hear the kingdom was striving. Her first home, growing in numbers, a steady flow of equines visiting with interest. Surely it was the nature of beqanna, equines wanting to leave there parents grasps, eventually branching out from there home kingdom to taste fresh air, to path there own path. A path that Mary will most likely make herself, soon enough she will be able to make that decision, returning to Loess or going to a new kingdom all together. I am glad to hear that Loess is doing well! Sylva fairs decently as well a gentle smile tugs at her lips, the own thought of her first recruit crosses her mind.

I'm almost glad you left He says, she gasps that he would say such a thing! She was offended, but her face remained neutral, but a laugh bursts from her maw when she sees his expression. Admit it, you miss me The laughter of children were gone, at least less in numbers. She thought highly of herself, everyone had to be her fan...right?

The conversation shifts from there humor to serious, however he says. Weve been sharing Lepis, good thing she can fly She fights the urge to roll her eye at the mention of the mare. Not only was her father wrapped around her, but Bane too....? What was so special about her? Something she would perhaps never truly understand. Yes...good thing she responds.

What do you think about your dad crowning her queen? a question that she did not expect. She gazes at him, her head slightly tilted, she was young in age...but her father raised her with a political mind, she understood kingdoms and Loess and Sylvas relationship was anything but. How do you feel about him crowning her queen? Surely it could not be easy to share your Cleric with another kingdom. you could never ask Mary a question an expect a simple answer. She can not strip the navy mare of her talent, she was a great diplomat and she probably dug her father out of more holes that he realizes...but that does not mean she has to like her, the spot that Mary thinks her own mother should rightfully have. She is alright, she avoids me, probably because I am not her child. Mary shrugs, a situation that was outside of her knowledge, did her mother and Lepis get along? Did she hate Mary? She cannot recall a single conversation with the mare, proof they avoided each other.

Long May She Reign

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    I Will Fulfill Your Promise- Wolfbane - by Mary - 10-09-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: I Will Fulfill Your Promise- Wolfbane - by Mary - 10-16-2018, 07:38 PM