• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here’s to the lives that you’re gonna change - Chryseis, family

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    He supposes it had to happen someday; honestly he could have expected her to say ‘let’s go now’ but his proposal had perhaps been intended more long-term; ack, what the heck. Didn’t matter any more.

They were here now; his eyes scan the coastal kingdom for any signs of his own mother and, more importantly, the spotted queen. Not because Chryseis had practically demanded they go see her, but perhaps also, more so, because of the lingering threat the lavender man had made on her. He would come. One day. Though the scaled roan began to suspect he was waiting on something, somehow. For them to let their guard down perhaps.

But the blue roan filly - a teenager, a yearling - would make a good Leviathan if she wanted to. Damn, but she would. Even if she found her heart longing for something else, there is a sudden pride in him for this girl, even though her existence in the first place defies all love he has for Breckin. She’s unintended, but she’ll never go un-loved.

He just hopes the rest of them feels the same.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@Chryseis @Scorch @Breckin @Blue (I think she comes with scorch?)
    @[Thorgal] @[Ophanim]
    Just tagging everybody because yolo. If your pony can’t make it that’s also fine, though a note to continue without you would be appreciated. Or if you miss anyone, tag them while we’re at it xD
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Here’s to the lives that you’re gonna change - Chryseis, family - by Leilan - 10-09-2018, 02:01 PM