• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I leave, will you let me go? [Any]
    "Cyneric."

The mare rolls the name across her tongue and across her mind, trying to place the little pup. He smells of grass and earth, pine and wet pup. She decides she hasn't met him or his kin. She is older now and has lived through many changes to the land and the lives of it's inhabitants. One small wolf is merely a blip on the timeline of her life, but he is sweet and she likes his innocent company.

"You are awfully brave for a youngling, traversing the big bad woods by yourself." She smiles softly at him, he's just a boy and for now she's not a monster.

"My name is Tyrna. The Taiga used to be my home before..." Before everything changed and she was cast adrift, just another ghost to haunt the woods and scare the children. "Well, the before doesn't matter anymore, but I still like it here. What are you doing all the way out here? There are monsters in the woods and your mother must be worried."

She smiles fondly at the ball of brown fur and big, blue eyes. Reminded of those she left behind and determined to protect him from the dark.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When I leave, will you let me go? [Any] - by Tyrna - 10-20-2018, 11:41 PM