• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it`ll only hurt for a [ s e c o n d ] (anyone)

Mary
    She approaches and unlike the usual equine he did not appear satisfied by her company. Perhaps it was because she was young still, perhaps he was just an asshole. She asks if he wanted company, a simple comment that was a great ice breaker in recruiting. She introduces herself and asks for his name, he seems almost annoyed that she asked for his name, but finally blurts out Oriax . Her gaze hardened on to him, was he really annoyed that she asked for his name?

She flicks her tail in annoyance, interesting name she thinks to herself, not one she would pick for her own child...but thats a story for another day. He gazes over her, and she snorts in response Excuse you! she wasn't even of breeding age, was he seriously unable to maintain his composure? There could be worse options, I suppose he mutters and her eyes popped in shock, did he really just say that? Pervert she blurts out, her eyes follow him as he moves closer, this conversation was not going as planned.

He might not be used to others responding with a similarity to his own, but she also was never one to listen to the rules. She was still very naive, but he has never had another look at her the way he did, she probably should fear him...but instead she grows intrigued, though she does her best to hide it. You know more about this area than I he says, she was tempted to leave the conversation at that, but pressing onward might be more fun. Born and raised she announces I live in Sylva, we are a kingdom for hire. Would you like to come and visit sometime? She moves closer, brushing her pelt against his as she passes him, he was not the only one who could flirt (even though this was her first attempt). She gazes off towards Sylva, he did not carry the scent of another kingdom, surely he was a nomad.

Long May She Reign

@[Oriax] not what I planned :p also, just to note she did not actually change colors, I was just describing how she was born green but was fading to a grey

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it`ll only hurt for a [ s e c o n d ] (anyone) - by Mary - 10-03-2018, 06:31 PM