• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Dark Light [Solace, Kagerus, Castile, any]
    do you ever wonder...
    ...do you ever dream?

Ebony lobes swivel forwards as the gentle breeze carries his own name, in her sweet tone, to him. He would recognize her soothing voice anywhere. Immediately, his poll lifts and his eyebrows soften from their previous arc of concentration. A smile pulls labrums up and back and his steps become lighter, more animated. He offers a nicker as she buries her muzzle into his crest and traces his own whiskered lips across the fine bone of her mandible, down her nape, and along the slope of her shoulder. A deep inhale is drawn into lungs as Velk takes a moment to reflect on the comforts associated with her perfume.

He lingers in the moment until her tender words draw him back to the present. The two-toned lad offers a guilty smile before he steps back to allow his light blue gaze to match hers. Poll dips in agreement before he finds his maturing voice. "Guilty as charged." Normally, he would have waited until she prodded a bit more. However, in these last few months, a confidence had settled in that pushes Velk to continue. "I feel torn, mother. I would like to learn more about both castes. I do not know where I fit in but, I intend to serve Hyaline to the best of my ability." The young man waits for her response; waits for what feels like an eternity. He can hear both of their breaths: his mother's calm and steady while his expels in a rather large whuff since he had been holding it in.

Velk

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Dark Light [Solace, Kagerus, Castile, any] - by Velk - 10-03-2018, 05:14 AM