• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign; Breckin
    The kelpie grins.

If he'd been annoyingly attractive with a smirk, he is dreadfully curious how she will find him in full costume. Still, he is grinning because he is amused, not with the intent to lure in prey, and so he doesn't immediately lean in an press a touch to her unprotesting shoulder. He could, but he rather likes the way the freckled mare argues with him. Ivar has always had a fondness for those who resist him - regardless of their reasoning.

There is a thrilling satisfaction in taking down the more challenging prey.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asks in reply. From the way he keeps the distance, leans to one side, and unabashedly traces the damp curves of her figure and then face, it seems his answer should be: 'To see you', but instead he says: "I came to see if the sharks found you"

There is a flash of serrated teeth between jewelled lips, another quick grin before the kelpie speaks again. "You must've scared them off with your swimming." An eavesdropper might consider this a compliment, but the kelpie had lamented the spotted mare's aquatic skills at their last meeting, and it is clear from the mischievous glint in his eye that he remembers this quite well.

Something had scared the schooling bull sharks off when she'd returned to the mainland, of course, but it was not Breckin's flailing style of swimming.

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign; Breckin - by Ivar - 10-02-2018, 07:12 AM