• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Ajatar

The early morning light has just begun to stretch over the horizon when she finds herself making her way through the meadow. New grass has begun to coat the land, turning the monotonous hues of winter into the vibrant emerald of new life. The rising sun washes the land in glorious oranges and pinks, a lovely sight even to the most jaded of souls.

But she is not here to admire the views. Leisure has never been a strong suit of hers. When she arrives in the meadow, she is not here to see the way the dew sparkles in the early light, softened by the mist that still hangs low to the earth. No, she is here for business.

She is here for vengeance.

She is not prescient, but when she discovers her opportunity, she seizes it, no matter how long it takes. And though the woman she now seeks was only a vehicle of deliverance in the death of her son, she cannot let it pass unremarked.

It is not difficult to find her, especially given her particular abilities. Even without them, she would have found a way. Her coat is damp with mist and dew as she makes her way quite deliberately towards the young mare. Her icy blue gaze fixes upon her as she considers the rather unassuming figure with a dispassionate expression. A force necessary to hide the truth of the emotions that roil in her gut. “You are much less conspicuous than I was expecting,” she says by way of greeting as she settles next to her, keeping a wary distance between them.

i see your sins
    and i want to set them free

@[Ajatar]

Messages In This Thread
    show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Ajatar - by Heartfire - 09-28-2018, 11:00 AM