• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Travelled half the world to say I belong to you - Breckin

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    If there's one promise he'd like to keep in his life, it would be this one. Always come home to her.

She is home in every single way possible, so it's not that hard a promise to keep. Just something he needed to tell Brennen about first; that his queen now demands his presence, and that he has no choice to move to the sister kingdom instead. The man had understood, or at least, accepted that. Leilan could never be more happy to have a good friend in Brennen than now.

And so he's decided. Not that it was ever a choice in his head, anyway. With a determination unmatched by anyone but himself so far, he makes the trek over the northern half of the world as if it takes him just about two steps;

scoots across the border to go find her and tell her;

now he's back home.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Breckin (removed tag on edit) Past-K, pre-birthing I suppose (: sorry it's such a short starter but obviously he has nothing much to do or say than just catch up with her and cuddle Wink
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Travelled half the world to say I belong to you - Breckin - by Leilan - 09-28-2018, 07:08 AM