• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

maybe you were the ocean, and i was just a stone; any

Agnieszka

She was so ignorant of the politics and histories of this world. Amazons or otherwise, she had little idea herself and perhaps would not have chosen such a home in another life. Now that she was growing more comfortable with venturing down to the beach and among her peers she would likely soon understand the kind of kingdom in which she dwelt.

Maybe she would feel it didn’t suit her? No, most likely not. She had her clifftop hiding place, and so much water all around. Nerine sang peace into her head and heart.

Of course he asks questions. They do always seem to. Asking things that she cannot answer without revealing that she has misplaced herself. She’s disappointed, but conceals this. Instead she simpers a bit as he requests her name once more, taking the bait. ”That’s alright. Its Eszka.”  She wants to remember and be remembered, the stallion could not know how desperately so there could be no malice in the “forgetting”. As for his first question… She could lie to Wane, but she possesses so little in the way of identity and would really prefer that most of the tale she spun around herself were true. ”I don’t actually know.” She replies, drawing away and circling back, a wave breaking against her side. ”Unfortunately I don’t remember.” She didn’t really believe it so unfortunate anymore, what she had lost scared her a bit more than she would want to admit. Hoping to leave it at that she directs the question back to Wane. ”What is your home called?”

an unequaled gift for disaster

@[Wane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: maybe you were the ocean, and i was just a stone; any - by Agnieszka - 10-06-2018, 07:25 PM