• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Agnieszka;
    Stillwater
    She accepted his attention well. But then they normally do. That was the way of things. They couldn't help it. Just a part of what he was. Sometimes there would still be a hint of instinctive doubt lingering, fighting them the whole way with a teeny tiny useless voice. She didn't have that though.

He felt glad of it tonight.
    He was drained lately.

At his suggestion, request, she only turned enough to glance at him, and then she moved away. Towards the water. He smiled slowly and flowed in her wake, keeping his mouth near her hip and brushing her skin with each graceful bob of his head, in step with her. He could just barely taste the salt of it with those little teases of his lips.

He slid up to her side when she paused at the water's edge, caressing her jaw with a breath and mischievous eyes watching her. He could ask her a number of things. Ask her if she liked to swim, if she liked the water. Or something more of her past, or herself. But he didn't. Instead, he only placed a delicate kiss on her cheek, and turned to back into the water so he could watch her more.

The moonlight was good for this, too. Good for hiding when his skin changed. It hadn't yet, he wouldn't yet, but he might soon. Maybe. With her in the water with him.

This was almost too easy.

"Agnieszka," he crooned softly, coaxing her in with him. He backed up more, until the water licked at his hips, and then he paused and waited for her, a soft smile on his handsome face. Join me.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Agnieszka; - by Stillwater - 09-26-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-26-2018, 09:43 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 09-27-2018, 04:31 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-27-2018, 11:24 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 09-30-2018, 12:01 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-30-2018, 05:35 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 10-06-2018, 06:03 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 10-06-2018, 09:47 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 10-14-2018, 01:59 PM