• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Agnieszka;
    Stillwater
    He saw recognition in the slight easing of tension between her shoulders, and he almost smiled. Ah, she hadn't forgotten him as she seemed to have forgotten other parts of her. That was good. When she said his name, that smile turned more visible, teeth flashing in practiced kindness.

"Are you supposed to be here?"

Soft chuckles rolled from his chest, and his gray-blue eyes glittered with quiet delight. She was sort of enchanting, in her own way. He enjoyed the way she asked it, how her voice lowered a little, softened. Also how her eyes didn't stay on him, slid back the way she came. Would she run, he wondered? And so soon.

"I used to live here," he told her honestly, speaking just as quietly, just as conspiratorially. Then he chuckled again, took a confident step closer and paused again, remaining out of her personal space. For now, perhaps.

"I stayed in a cave," he added, turning his face in the direction of where it used to be. "There seem to be many of those now, but it hadn't been that way back then. It was one of the only few." His dark face turned back to her, met her eyes and held them. He wondered, if he looked deep enough, would he see the confusion, the troubled mind, the lost memories? "I was told the queen destroyed it after I left." That certainly wasn't the full story, but he was never one to share anyway, and it was more than enough.

"Was your last home destroyed too?" he asked politely, his head tilting slightly.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Agnieszka; - by Stillwater - 09-26-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-26-2018, 09:43 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 09-27-2018, 04:31 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-27-2018, 11:24 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 09-30-2018, 12:01 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 09-30-2018, 05:35 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 10-06-2018, 06:03 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Agnieszka - 10-06-2018, 09:47 PM
    RE: Agnieska; - by Stillwater - 10-14-2018, 01:59 PM