• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // kensa!

Kensa

Kensa could not be happier that she and Rhaegor have become such fast friends. He is young and sweet but it’s more than sweetness that connects the two of them. She doesn’t quite know what to call it and has lived in the moment far too much since their meeting to hypothesize. There has been too much to experience and her eyes and heart are full of Hyaline, and Rhaegor, and the joy of all the wonderful possibility spread out before her.

The boy confirms it’s easier for him to speak here, to give her the whispy words that she treasures. Still, she wants him to know that he doesn’t have to communicate out loud just to make things easier for her but she doesn’t know how to tell him this. Instead she gives his mane a gentle tug, and avoids filling the quiet space between them with words for just a little while until the wonders of Hyaline’s glorious peaks send words spilling from her lips once more.

I would give my wings to you if I could

His reply wipes her blank. Kensa holds the long look he gives her, ensnared by it for just long enough to leave her a little confused in the aftermath. She demures, breaking the look, her quick smile fluttering up again and washing away the uncharacteristic shyness that had flashed across her face. Rhaegor had already stepped closer and so Kensa sidles up beneath the wing he’d so absently raised. Her side brushing against his own warm one. She looks back at his wing and then to her friend, bobbing her head in a bid to get him to extend the appendage over her back. Looking back again at his wing she says, ”Well they would suit me.” Laughing softly, but then more seriously saying, ”...but there would be no point in my having wings if you didn’t have them too.”

Kensa tugs at his mane again then, warmly, only to spin away a second later. ”Yes please. I want to see everything. Show me all the things you love!” She trots forward a few steps and bucks playfully, inviting the gentle prince forward with a toss of her flaxen locks.

i'm burning like a fire gone wild on saturday
    guess i won't be coming to church on sunday
    i'll be waiting for love to come around

@[Rhaegor] sorry it's clunky. She wasn't behaving for me. :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // kensa! - by Kensa - 09-26-2018, 11:07 PM