• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  out here in the dust; any

i'm the king of nothing at all
    you're my queen of nothing at all

How nicely he’ll fit into a perpetual autumn setting. This is amuses Darrow but he does not give any indication of this. He isn’t interested in the variations of good and evil, as he has traipsed the boundaries of these things all his life, not quite a chaotic neutral personality but something like that. Perhaps settling down meant choosing a side, setting up shop in a corner of the ring. If that was the case, he would resist the desire. He considered asking her to explain “reorganize” as it applied to the changes she wished to make to her kingdom. He couldn’t act surprised at the revelation that the held a position of power, she did have a certain gravitas.

”I’m not entirely sure myself. I’m sure it involves women.” He says with a steady bored tone, as though weary with himself. He sheds this affect and adds, ”But beyond that, I’ve reached a point where I feel inclined to assign myself a little purpose.” How much and why would still continue to be up to his discretion, but as she had said, maybe Sylva would be the place for that. He shifts, squaring himself as the wind picks up a bit again as if to make him reconsider his proximity to the ledge. ”I think I’d like to take a look at your Sylva, if you’re extending the invitation.” And even if she wasn’t, he’d probably look anyway.

Darrow

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-22-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-23-2018, 10:26 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-23-2018, 11:00 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:24 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-27-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-30-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 10-01-2018, 12:29 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:31 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 10-05-2018, 07:11 PM