• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  out here in the dust; any

i'm the king of nothing at all
    you're my queen of nothing at all

Darrow catalogues away this brief explanation of her journey today. Perhaps the information will prove useful later when he is traveling through the area, though he does imagine that his land based journeys will be a bit different from the kind of forays Lepis makes. Looking southward he picks out the shapes of strangers making awkward introductions in the field below. Obviously he is here, and so most would assume he is the market for a place to live and so decides his next request is not too intrusive. She also seems willing to linger and talk, so why not? ”Sylva. Tell me about it.” His interest in genuine, ears turned toward her alertly except for the occasional flick down toward the meadow just in case someone decided to intrude on their conversation.

The red stallion shifts, a strong shoulder rolling slightly in something like a shrug. He looks past her toward the vast ocean to the southeast. ”A few places, but nowhere near here. I started to think it was time to settle down a little though.” He snorts, laughing at himself though the reason for this isn’t clear. ”And now here I am. This must be the place where I’m supposed to do that settling down.” He hadn’t really planned to come to Beqanna but now she held him here, he couldn’t say he could waltz off her shores and swim back to wherever he came from even if he’d wanted to. He fit here anyway, being as red as fresh blood was hardly notable in this place.

Darrow

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-22-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-23-2018, 10:26 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-23-2018, 11:00 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:24 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 09-27-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 09-30-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 10-01-2018, 12:29 PM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:31 AM
    RE: out here in the dust; any - by Darrow - 10-05-2018, 07:11 PM