• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

She laughs. He’s hilarious, after all. Of course he doesn’t want her pity. He’s wallowing in self-pity, she sees that clear enough. But the joke is on him - she’s not going to give him any.

Once in the pond, he cleans himself somewhat, but the dark girl lingers, drifting with her wings spread, moving her legs about lazily until he does something. Or asks something.

He gets out, and she turns to watch him with her burning amber gaze. Truly, if she were as white as het mother he might have recognized something. But it’s him she takes after - alas, she isn’t grey yet, and so he wouldn’t know. Not for her looks anyway.

She makes a snorting laughing sound as he finally tells her, and peddles to the shore where she has more footing. Shaking her small body, she looks at him amusedly. ”Figures.” is all she says then, and sticks out her tongue to him. Of course the biggest idiot she could find put here, would turn out to be her sire.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Tähti - 10-26-2018, 07:25 AM