• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

remember me as a time of day; leilan, any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The scaled stallion moves his head towards the blue mare in greeting, considering her answer. A wanderer; he knew that much. ”I want you to know I’m moving to Nerine. You’d be welcome for an extended visit hntil he’s weaned, or if you just want to get rid of this piece of annoyance for a few days.” He playfully tugs the boy’s mane as he says so, grinning at him. It’s astonishing how much he looks like himself, save for the wings and glowing markings. He still has to get used to that idea. While Chryseis is undoubtably his baby girl, and Thorgal is his despite a lack or roaning or gold (but he has the stunning silvery white mane that linger between Leilan’s golden ones still), Ophanim is nearly a clone copy, colour-wise.

Incredibly handsome, of course.

And not shy of talking. But he supposes between himself and Jenova it could never be any other way. ”I do. Chryseis lives in Hyaline, she is a year older. You also have a little brother, his name is Thorgal. But his mother is a bit angry with me so I don’t know if she’ll let me introduce the two of you.” He’s clearly saddened by that fact, but there’s nothing much he can do about it right now. Although... his eyes glance mischievously and their colour changes into an emerald green. ”But surely nobody would stop you from seeking them out yourself. You should be able to find him in Nerine, or perhaps in the playground sometime.” he nudges the young boy’s head, already knowing that this suggestion would be followed up. And perhaps Roseen will see that he can be a good father. Maybe. Or maybe he’s just hoping that she will like Ophie enough to let him into Thorgal’s life, maybe if she doesn’t like him, at least she can like his children.

Worth the shot, at any rate.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Jenova] @[Ophanim]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: remember me as a time of day; leilan, any - by Leilan - 10-06-2018, 03:08 AM