• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any ||

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    As Bane speaks about the ‘trio’ that is leading Loess and Sylva as one kingdom, he raises his brows only slightly, wondering if Arthas thought the same. But what intrigues him more is that Bane affectionally calls him almost his father, and it makes the roan wonder about the striped pegasus’ biological sire. Had he died or, never known his child? But only a moment - apparently Bane doesn’t or didn’t have much of a relationship with his sire, for Arthas to have stepped into that role so easily.

But enough of that; there’s a proposal to align with Ischia for a year, and they will conduct interrogations within Sylva, asking after Brennen’s lost daughters. But he hears a lack of something in Bane’s words, a lack of a promise made. And it makes him snort, because he doesn’t think that Ischia has as much to gain from mocks with Loessians as much as the other way around (they have one another for that, here). ”Obviously we’d have to take your word for it if you claim you found nothing or say you’ve already punished those wrongdoers that you found.” He chimes in, giving his distant blood relative a questioning look. Sure there’s nothing wrong with the truce otherwise, but while it lasted, they could also just ask those questions themselves, and see if they wanted to make a second deal on prisoners or whatnot. Really all the Ischians needed to do was to ask Jesper who lived in Sylva back then and compare a list of names. They had no need of mercanaries to do it ‘anonimously’ for them - they could get their hands dirty and it would be totally justified. ”I just don’t see much of a benefit in this proposal, for Ischia. The only thing we get out of it is a cease-fire, which works both ways but mostly yours as far as I can tell.” he settles with a shrug. Come on, kid. You can do better.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Lepis] your turn I think. I hope Sylva has something to offer xP
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any || - by Leilan - 09-28-2018, 10:46 AM