• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any ||

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The Ischian sands are already hot under his hooves; whether his newly-found adjustment to cold produced a relative unease to heat or if it's the spring sun being a little bright today, the scaled roan can't say. But he sets hoof on the sand while he's wet still, so it's bearable - he just makes a beeline for a more shady space, east because the sun has already passed midday. But while he contemplates if the Ischian jungle is better than the beach today for a meeting, there is a familiar call that he can't exactly place yet, and he follows the sound and scent of a Loessian - Wolfbane.

He seems cheerful - Leilan's also cheerful, greeting the younger ruler with a bright set of teeth. "I see you've found the sea's best hiding place. I honestly feel like you and Arthas should both have visited a long time ago." he opens with, eyes brightly turquoise in amusement. "But you've probably come to see Brennen?"
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Brennen] @[Wolfbane] because reasons, and he's already literally everywhere already so I'll fit it into the timeline. Somewhere. I hope.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any || - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 12:26 PM