• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

The white mare chuckles at the cremello baby girl. "I have a kingdom, which in itself, is one big herd. Our queens had triplets last spring, so there should be enough playmates. I'm sure you'll be allowed to play. But," she continues when the girl asks if it's okay if it's just her, "you should ask your mother to come. And if she doesn't want to come, you can just visit later." she agrees, half-way. Looking around, she had not spotted a mare yet to claim this foal, but the girl's attention span was luckily, short enough that Ilma had time enough to entertain her.

"I can. Had lots of practise, of course. I'm afraid you'll have to train very hard first. Have you glided before?" she questions. The girl's wings are definitely not strong and big enough yet to keep her aloft, Ilma knew. But that did not mean she couldn't encourage training, after all, that's how wings grew strong enough to lift a horse.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Leokadia]
    @[Jayhawk] uhhm so this child of yours is just going with strangers? xD
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Ilma - 09-21-2018, 04:53 PM