• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're getting to me (breckin)

He loved the River in all her outfits, the cold, the hot, the humid, the still or busy – all her forms and masks. 

Today the gush of her waters is muffled by ice chunks, small dams of the sharp frozen substance jam the waterways and gather against the smooth stones. He breaks a thin layer with his two front feet; the shallow spot he chooses is only ankle deep even as the pebbles spread to let him sink a few inches. Winter is not yet in full swing, hardly any snow patching the forest floor and blanketing the skeletal limbs of the River’s giant tree guardian. 

Twigs break and the ground echoes a shuffle off to the side of him, in the evening shadows of the hardwood trees tightly packed together on his side of the flowing waters. His head perks, ears following the sound, erect and twisting while he swallows the cold water in his mouth. His nostrils flex and relax and repeat, sucking in whatever smell he might be able to detect.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

i thought he would try and find her again <3
    things have changed for her since they met! haha

hope you don't mind. the sound he hears can be a deer or something, or her,
    up to you <3 @[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 09-06-2018, 11:38 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 09-15-2018, 08:57 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 10-11-2018, 09:28 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 12-14-2018, 08:25 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 12-31-2018, 08:50 AM