• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY||
    Snout
    He asks what brought her out at night and she responds with flowers. He tilted his head slightly, was she crazy? Flowers slept at night like most equines did, everyone knows flowers are blooming during the day. She starts to move, asking if he wanted to come along. He did think she was crazy, but she caught his interest, perhaps there was more than he knew. He gave a nod of his head and trailed behind her, allowing her to lead.

They walk an in the distance ahead of them there was a glow, it was an interesting glow, similar to his own body, but it had a blue hue to it. He was interested, but she did not seem shocked by it Nerine was my home she says and he looks at her with more interest. What made you leave? not that he had much room to talk, he never called a kingdom his home. Even though he settled into Tephra, there was no guarantee he would not move, he just did not find enjoyment out of sitting still.

He stands beside her and soon enough finds himself encircled by trees, a view he has never had the chance to settle on. When her gaze raises above them his own follows, it is rare that he finds himself speechless, but this is one of those moments. Above them was green, blue and even gold flowers. He has never seen anything like it, it all made sense though she had features like a moth, she must be attracted to flowers like a regular moth. This is pretty like you what a weird thought that just passed his head. He was attracted to the equines that were different, like him.

He clears his throat, an attempt to pretend he did not just mutter his thought before processing it. Her smile was warm though, it was easy to settle his eyes on her. he begins to float up and he only watches her, it was not hard, she was pretty after all. She pushes her face into the flowers and drinks? eats? what was the proper way to consume nectar? Regardless she eventually settles beside him, her wings tucked back to her side and she begins to clean the nectar off her face with her tongue. Nectar she said and a quick chuckle passes his lips. He moves his maw to nudge a spot on her cheek You missed a spot did he overstep? She seemed to be more on the quiet side, perhaps his touch was unwelcome.

Face Your Demons

@[OLEANDAR] sorry for the long wait!

Messages In This Thread
    I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-08-2018, 08:43 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 09:11 AM