• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Waking up to Ash and Dust [Any of Tephra]

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia can feel the mood changing around the group at her arrival. She has known the buckskin stallion long enough to realize and understand when he is fighting the dark force that brews beneath him. Their demons haunt them in many different ways, but it was those demons that she had been able to share with him at one time. It was those demons that they had wished to fight away and create a place that held them at bay.

She does not blame him for the way he reacts to the new leadership. Tephra had been his establishment, along with a few others, and she knew he would ensure it did not fall. He would be the iron stallion and fight for Tephra with everything he had she knew. Just as she would fight for her last breath for this place. She would stand at his side doing so without question too.

The mare rolls her nutmeg eyes at his words and tugging at her forelock. “Right you are,” she replies with an amusing smile.

She is glad to see the way he changes and gives the green and grey young stallion a chance. Her gaze turns back to Krom when he speaks about his vision for Tephra. It is a vision she wishes to see herself to last forever. There was no doubt in her mind she would allow someone to change the very thing that others had built Tephra to stand and be within the land of Beqanna. She would see to it with blood and sweat in fact.

At Magnus words, she nods her head in agreement. “I knew your heart was in it when we had met,” she adds before turning to meet Krom’s family. “A pleasure to meet all of you. Please let me know if you need anything and do make yourself comfortable. Tephra is much of yours as it has been mine.” A warm smile appears on her lips as she watches the family move off into the distance.

Her gaze then returns to the two stallions. She allows herself to remain silent as Krom and Magnus speak to each other. There are a handful of things Magnus mentions that she agrees with also. Trust indeed needed to be earned. It would take time and effort for Krom to gain the respect of being a leader of Tephra and those who remained. She has already found some respect for the young stallion in fighting for a home to protect his family even when his had been overtaken. It is her only hope that Krom will stick with the vision he has proposed to both Magnus and her.

Lucrezia cannot help but give Magnus a smirk at his sideways glance. She read his expression with ease, and the buckskin already knew without asking what she had hoped for. The mare had wanted to ensure Magnus would give their new leader a chance, to see that he had the same vision almost as the one Magnus had told her when she first arrived back into Beqanna.

She knew without a doubt that Magnus would be true to his words in giving Krom a chance just as she was in giving him one too. While she might have failed as a leader, she knew what good leadership was like and even what Tephra deserved. However, she is even more pleased to see just how willing Magnus is in helping Krom fit into his role. It was more than a gesture she had anticipated, but she is glad to see Magnus has stepped up and filling in the position he had once held within this land. While he might not be a leader, he could help influence Krom in a positive way.

“I believe everyone is looking forward to meeting you as well,” she finally says after remaining silent during their small talk. “There is a lot of changes happening I am sure some of them are eager to know what they are.” A meeting would need to be called, but she allows the new leader to make the shot. She was only here to help where she could and be an encouragement to Krom and the others in Tephra.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here

@[magnus] @[Kromium] I am assuming this thread is likely to wrap up and lead into the meeting Smile If not we can continue or so!
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Waking up to Ash and Dust [Any of Tephra] - by Lucrezia - 09-13-2018, 11:15 PM