• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I told you that I need affection; any
    Vulgaris
    "  when she's coming for my heart it feels like armageddon. "

He has kept to himself when it comes to his new home in Loess, though he’s been busying himself in the meadows and forests lately. There is a tinge on remorse spreading like ink through him the more he thinks of it. Vulgaris knows very well that he has been a miserable example of a father to his previous children and even sculpted Cellar to be nothing more than a slave for the highest bidder. What right did he have to go about bringing more of his offspring into this world? A frown fixes itself to his face and he racks his brain for some idea, some opportunity for redemption within his family. His sage-colored eyes lift from the ground before him to examine the kingdom – safe, quiet, stable. Perhaps he could bring them here?

He swallows nervously at the thought.

Hunting down Faolin and convincing her to become a resident of Loess sounded like trying to bathe a cat, so that option was clearly off the table. Leliana could snatch his heart from him in an instant if he didn’t keep himself guarded. He’s not ready for anyone to sink their teeth into him like that just yet, so he dismisses the idea of approaching her with such a request. That left only Ailana, the beautiful girl with flowers in her hair. Sure he’d slept with her, but he couldn’t see himself making any vows of eternity for her. He still finds the idea of having her and whatever sort of monster they produced nearby a nice thought, however. There would be some comfort in knowing they’re safe so long as they’re with him.

The serpent boy wanders to the area dominated by the cacti and aloe plants, away from the scent of pine needles and firs. He’s surprised the desert flora do so well here in the autumn when his breath is coming out in little puffs of white air. Vulgaris likes the way they look when the morning frost collects on their little needles, though, so he’s certainly not complaining. His gaze finds the horizon as he takes some comfort in having made up his mind, leaving him in the right state of mind to appreciate the orange and purple colors of the sunset. A slow sigh leaves him as the dying day paints him in shades of gold and dark blues to match the kingdom.

Perhaps the future isn’t as dismal as he previously thought.
    if multiple people want to reply, i would actually love that. vul needs friends.

Messages In This Thread
    I told you that I need affection; any - by vulgaris - 08-23-2018, 07:17 PM