• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]
    Ardashir
    The ivory champion had done a disappearing act again. What a thing to do after leading a lady to Nerine showing her a good time on the beach and, then just ghost her. Leaving her even as the autumn months creeped on them and the possibility of an interloper coming in to take advantage of a lady. Well, he might not have ghosted completely. The pale stag was always slipping in and out from time to time it seemed.

The months got colder and the waters started to ripple with that smoky look. Ard never ventured into the ocean in fall or winter. It might have been a silly little fear but, he had not about to change it now. So, he kept closer to the inland and closer to his hiding place amongst the pine trees and the granite stone. He did not know why he sealed himself off in the cold months only to start exploring again in the spring.

So, he was wondering today when scents came to his pink nostrils. The stallion picked up his slow pace a bit. Ardashir knew he would run into as he grew closer and upon seeing the painted mare Nalia, and The Dosh Scorch he offered a welcoming call. Greetings Nalia, and to you as well Scorch.” The alabaster stag tossed his head a little to get hair out of his face.

He was still sporting that bearded appearance from spring and summer. He had overhead the last of the pairs conversation and spoke to Nalia first, I am sorry for pulling another disappearing act. I had promised you a tour of the caves that I can still access. I must kindly ask we wait until spring to swim again but, the ones that do not require a swim I can take you to.”

He then turned his attention to Scorch his blue eyes looking to the hairless mare. It would seem either you or I tend to be the welcoming party around here.” A chuckle passed his lips.  

The blue in an ocean of gray..

I hope you do not mind me poking my nose in.
    @[Nalia] @[Scorch]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-27-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 09-04-2018, 11:01 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM