• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Well, if you're looking for the most abrasive, rude-mannered and sharp-tongued mare that resided in Nerine, you've found her. And indeed, she looked it too: bald and scarred and ugly, with the carriage of a veteran and the eyes of a seasoned mother; to those who didn't know her, Scorch looked as unapproachable as a pile of dung that had been set on fire. Perhaps that's why, as she stood atop a nearby crest, the filly who cavorted about in the meadow below looked so unfamiliar.

Her myriad of hiding spots had done her well; Ardashir's little recruit had remained completely elusive during her short stay here. But today! Oh-ho, today Scorch had other plans for her - if only she could read the filly's mind and see that her kind of company was the exact opposite of what she wished to attract today.

Actually, scratch that; if Scorch had been a mind reader, she would have approached all the more quickly, and in her burliest, most irritating mood. She would have found it pretty hilarious; but when you're older than the literal country you reside in and can no longer count that scars on your hideous body, most things must be funny, or else life stops being worth living.

Luckily for little Nalia, Scorch wasn't actually a bitch - well, not always, or at least, it had been rumored that she could play nice. Second-in-commands ought to be nice, right?

Ah, the irony.

"You there!" Her voice rang out powerfully into the meadow, followed shortly by her corporeal form as she cantered down her hill until she stood right in front of the grulla, stopping her directly in her tracks as she gallivanted about. "Who gave you permission to dance about?" She spoke with an undeniable authority, the red-yellow of her eyes looking as if they could really reach out and burn the girl - but in the next moment, her hard expression completely changed.

Left in its place was a humorous smile, and a weight transfer to one hip. "I'm joking." A parade of deep-chested chuckles followed the allowance. "I'm Scorch, you might have heard of me. But I," and here she paused, making a show of giving the girl a thorough and judgmental once-over, "Have not heard of you."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Nalia] heh
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM