• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]
    During the short amount of time that Nalia had spent in Nerine since Ardashir brought her here, she stayed away from the other horses at first. It wasn't that she was shy, but Nalia's upbringing had taught her to always have an escape route. Or at least a hiding place, of which there were plenty in Nerine she was sure. But for all the filly knew, some of the hiding spots she found could be known by others, so she did her best to find a myriad of them in case she needed a plan B.

After some time spent searching, along with exploring Nerine's wonders and seeing the beauty the land held, the filly felt confident enough to try and get to know some of the other members of the kingdom. It took a while to build up her confidence enough to try and get close to them when she saw another horse grazing, or down by the river or ocean, but every time she got within speaking distance, the filly chickened out and fled the scene.

Every time she did, the process repeating, the filly berated her lack of social skills when it came to making the first move. She was fine once she got to talking, but she always worried that she'd be met with an abrasive reaction if she tried to approach. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was the way some horses treated her negatively when she tried to be their friend. With mares and foals, it made sense; they were protecting their young. But other adults that had no foals to protect, who could just be plain rude, she just didn't like it. She wanted to be friends with others, but not if they'd treat her so negatively.

One bright, sunny morning, shortly into the arrival of summer, the filly made her way out into Nerine's open meadows where she could be easily seen, and spot others in return. Right now, it didn't see like anyone was here, but that didn't bother her. The filly cantered through the meadow for a few strides to stretch out her legs, flapping her wings and kicking up her hind legs to exert some excitement.

After settling down, the filly, content to graze, lowered her sculpted head and picked at the grass, her tapered muzzle brushing over the long blades as she swallowed a few mouthfuls to sate her hunger.

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-27-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 09-04-2018, 11:01 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM