• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we’re on the road to ruin, Tahti & anyone

She was so preoccupied with her jailbreak that she almost didn’t notice the winged filly as she glided down from above. But she hears the soft rustling of wings, and tucking her small hindquarters beneath her, she slides to a stop. ”Tahti!” She exclaims gleefully. She recognizes the older filly from the day she was born, although the memory was a little blurry. Her mother had told her the names of the residents whenever she had asked for them, though, and she had always been intrigued by Tahti’s wings. Something about her had always stuck to her, and she would be the perfect partner for this adventure. 

She turns to prance merrily up to the filly’s side, staring at her wings with a noticeable look of admiration and longing. ”Were you born with your wings? Are you part bird?” The questions were genuine, for the birds were the only other creatures she ever saw flying. But just as quickly as she had locked onto the wings, her mind races back to the task at hand. ”Where do you think that path up ahead leads to?” She nods her head in the direction of a cluster of trees, and in the middle of them, surrounded by overgrown brush, is a faded, hardly visible worn area in the ground. Clearly, something at one point had followed it, but it wasn’t one of the well-traveled areas of Hyaline. ”I wanted to follow it the other day, but my mom wouldn’t let me.” her dark brown eyes glimmer with excitement, her mind already brimming with the multiple possibilities of where it could lead. A family of deer? A den of foxes? Someplace completely secret and hidden that no one else in Hyaline knew anything about?   

@[Tähti]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we’re on the road to ruin, Tahti & anyone - by Chryseis - 08-15-2018, 05:22 PM