• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  (has swearing) Don't want you to adore me, don't want you to ignore me
    Warning: may attack on sight today
    Also swearing and such, so mature tag just in case.

Leilan
    Demons run,
    but count the cost...
    Friendship dies and true love lies
    Night will fall and the dark will rise

Stupid, thick-skulled, headstrong idiot.

His stance is anything but welcoming, a large stocky male, muscle-trained and angry. The aura he emits is colder than the average winter day even in midsummer, but most definitely not meant for anyone to come chill in his presence. His wide stance, his ears flat on his skull and the intense fury behind his eyes would be the reason anyone even remotely capable or reading body language gives him a wide berth today. Even the foals - he scares them.

Good. That's the point.

His teeth are killing grass as if they're miniature versions of the source of his anger, but no, in his mind that doesn't mean he's killing miniature Breckins. Pah. He'd probably love those, actually (excluded if they turned out to be Ivar's, Arthas', or someone he likes as a friend). No, of course, he can in the end only be mad at himself. Saying things out loud that probably killed whatever kind of friendship she'd thought there might be left. Now he'll never get to see her again. Ever.

But wasn't that the purpose? No, of course it wasn't. The purpose was for him to stop longing, to stop thinking about her, but in the end, what did he do? Oh right, just fucking that.

He's the only stupid, thick-skulled, headstrong idiot in sight.

By far.
    the battle's won, but the child is lost
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    (has swearing) Don't want you to adore me, don't want you to ignore me - by Leilan - 08-07-2018, 04:38 PM